It’s amazing that just one sport can teach a child so much about the world around them.
Amongst the hustle and bustle of every day life, sometimes you need to stop, look around, and think, “Why do I do what I do?”
Anne Josephson of JAG Gym in California is not only a leader in the gymnastics industry, but she is also a dear friend of the Barron Family.
Most Liked Posts
- 5 Reasons Gymnastics Is A Great Sport | by owner, Julie Barron By scott on January 3, 2020 19
- Safe Gymnastics Attire By barrongym on January 30, 2019 5
- Gymnastics is Good for Your Heart By scott on February 6, 2020 4
- COVID-19 Updates At Barron By scott on March 18, 2020 3
- Your Child is Learning Physics, but You Signed Them Up for Gymnastics! By barrongym on March 10, 2016 3