Barron Gymnastics is a year round program with monthly tuition based on an average of four classes per month. Students may enter our program at any time. The current month’s tuition will be pro-rated if necessary based on your start date.
CLASS ENROLLMENT FEE
$40 annually per family account
The class enrollment fee is required to enroll in monthly instructional classes and will be added to your tuition on the yearly anniversary month of your original enrollment. The fee covers administrative cost and student/athlete secondary insurance.
MONTHLY CLASS TUITION
Class Tuition – $97 per month
Discount Rate – Great Savings – ONLY $87 per month for additional classes or students after the first full price class. Home school daytime classes for ages kindergarten or older receive the discount rate.
AUTOMATIC PAYMENT PLAN – Credit Card or Debit Card
Barron Gymnastics is a year round program with a flat rate monthly tuition based on an average of four classes per month. If five classes are available, we do not increase tuition. If three classes are available, we do not pro rate tuition.
Your monthly enrollment is guaranteed and will continue until you notify us of withdrawal. If you choose to withdraw for the upcoming month, a withdrawal form must be submitted online by the 24th of the current month. Once tuition is charged for the upcoming month, you have committed for that month. We do not issue a refund if you withdraw earlier in the month and there are classes remaining. Your tuition is based on enrollment (guaranteed spot) and not a reflection of attendance.
Class tuition is automatically charged on the 25th of each month for the upcoming month using the credit or debit card you have on file. Changes may be made to your credit card at any time through your customer portal or at the front desk.
If Barron is forced to close due to unforeseen circumstances, tuition already paid will be converted to a make-up option to be used when we are able to re-open. No further tuition will be charged during a closure until we notify you of our plan to resume classes.
Birthday Parties, Field Trips, Kids Activity Nights, Camps, Clinics, Preschool Special Events, Homeschool Days, Ninja Thursdays, and Open Gym. Fees are due at the time of registration for all special events, but these events do not require an enrollment fee. No refunds are provided for special events.
MO STATE TAX
Taxes will be added to applicable activity fees in accordance with MO State Law. Monthly Class & Team Tuition is not subject to tax.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We believe we offer the best children’s program in the St. Louis area. If within your child’s first month of classes (new students only) you are not satisfied for any reason, we will refund 100% of your tuition.
- We monitor our waiting lists daily and will keep watching for an opening for you.
- It is difficult to estimate how long you will be on the waiting list. Class openings depend on students transferring out of the class, for various reasons, to make room for new students. Sometimes customers are on a waiting list for a day, sometimes for months. We encourage you to enroll in another available class time and wait list for your ideal class time so that your child can still participate in the meantime. If none of our available class times work for you, register for the wait list on as many class times you could do to increase your chances of getting into one of them.
- If an opening in a class you are wait listed on becomes available, the office will call and email you. You will have 24 hours to respond and let us know if you would like to enroll in that class before we move on to the next person on the waiting list or open it up to the public.
- You are not charged anything to remain on a waiting list. Once enrolled in a class, you will be charged at that time for current tuition. We will pro-rate the current month’s tuition based on your start date, if necessary.
- You can check your account, or register for other classes or special activities at any time through your customer portal. See how to log into your customer portal below. You won’t see your waiting lists in your customer portal.
The following is a list of major holidays that Barron Gymnastics is closed. Barron also closes for a week leading into summer and a week leading into fall along with additional dates during Christmas holiday break, and for certain special events. Please check our online calendar and your email communication for exact dates.
Holidays, breaks, and events are taken into consideration when creating our annual class tuition, schedule and calendar. Tuition is a flat rate based on an average of 4 classes per month. Some months may include 5 classes, while others may include 3 classes.
- Down Week – Saturday, May 28 – Friday, June 3
Independence Day Holiday Weekend – Friday, July 1 AM classes only. No PM Classes
Independence Day Holiday Weekend – Saturday, July 2
- Independence Day – Monday, July 4th
- Down Week – Tuesday, August 2 – Friday, August 5
- Labor Day – Monday, September 5
- Halloween – Monday, October 31
- Thanksgiving Break – Tuesday, November 22 – Thursday, November 24
- Thanksgiving Break – Friday, November 25 No AM Classes. PM Classes Only
- Barron Invitational – Friday, December 2 – Saturday, December 3
- Holiday Break – Friday, December 23 – Thursday, December 29 (Dec 23 and 26 — make-up provided)
If Barron Gymnastics cancels classes for any reason, we will provide information about a make-up option.
While nothing can compare to the benefits of their regularly scheduled class, we understand that illnesses and family or school obligations come up. Practice makes perfect in gymnastics, and Barron is proud to be one of the few children’s sports that offer a make-up option to our families for absences.
Make-ups will be allowed in Open Gym. Members must pre-register through the parent portal. When registering, please make note that you are utilizing a free make-up to avoid being charged.
Your make-up is good for any open gym for one-year from your absence, and is transferable to others. Open gym is one full hour of supervised unstructured time where children can practice their skills and have fun exploring our gymnastics equipment. Teachers are available for assistance. Check our website or with the front desk for dates/times. You must have a make-up pass to be admitted into open gym at no cost. Siblings can attend open gym for a discounted price with make-up students. Children kindergarten and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the gym.
We prefer leotards for girls, snug shorts are optional – Shorts and T-shirts that can be tucked in for boys. No buttons, zippers, snaps, skirts or strings on clothing. Midriffs must be covered.
Students enter the gym barefoot – No jewelry or watches – Long hair tied back – No gum chewing
Cubbies and hooks are available upstairs to store belongings during class if a parent/caregiver is not present.
Spectators are welcome to view classes anytime, but until further notice, only one healthy parent/caregiver per student will be allowed due to social distancing. Please consider drop off/pick up if your child is capable. The viewing area includes the upstairs mezzanine and the lobby. If you are unable to climb the stairs, please ask the front desk for accommodations.
For the safety of the children, we must enforce a “No Parent, No Child” policy in our gift shop. Please help them look, don’t touch. Ask the office staff for help purchasing items.
In the event of inclement weather, we notify our families via Facebook, mobile app and email. The notification for morning classes will be available by 8:30am, mid-day classes by 10:30am and evening classes by 2:30pm. Sunday classes will be notified by 10:00am.
We do not follow any school district closings.
Most Liked Posts
- 5 Reasons Gymnastics Is A Great Sport | by owner, Julie Barron By scott on January 3, 2020 19
- Safe Gymnastics Attire By barrongym on January 30, 2019 5
- Gymnastics is Good for Your Heart By scott on February 6, 2020 4
- COVID-19 Updates At Barron By scott on March 18, 2020 3
- Your Child is Learning Physics, but You Signed Them Up for Gymnastics! By barrongym on March 10, 2016 3