FITNESS TIME • FUN TIME • COME AND PRACTICE TIME
- No registration is available online.
- Members should pre-register by calling/email the office by Fridays at 5:00 PM.
- Non Members and Members may walk in up to our maximum capacity. Please arrive 10 minutes early to check in or register.
- One hour of supervised time where children enjoy fun and excitement.
- Great time to get fit and master your skills.
- Great time to use your make-up pass if your child misses their regular scheduled class. Must request pass in advance.
- Teachers are available to assist.
- Open gym is for members and non members 14 months through 22 years of age.
- Equipment available includes: Beams, Bars, Vault, Spring Floors, Foam Pits, 30′ Long Trampoline, 2 In-ground Tramps, 18′ Rope Climb and much, much more.
- All participating non members must have a release form signed by their parent.
(Release Form & Map)
- A parent must assist children kindergarten and younger in the gym. Only adults assisting this age group are allowed in the gym after signing the blanket release form that is located at the front desk.
- Adults are not allowed on equipment.
- Parent viewing is available on mezzanine.