FITNESS TIME • FUN TIME • COME AND PRACTICE TIME
- No registration is available online.
- Limited numbers allowed
- Members should pre-register by calling/email the office by Fridays at 3:00 PM.
- Members and Non Members. Please arrive 10 minutes early to check in or register.
- Arrive at 12:05 PM and wait in your car
- When you see the front door open and the open gym check-in sign, please line up by the cones on the sidewalk for 6′ social distancing
- Children will have their temperature taken by a touchless thermometer prior to entering the gym by our staff. Their temperature must be lower than 100.4 to attend open gym
- After checking in, your child will enter the gym, and the parent will leave immediately without entering the gym or mezzanine. This is required per St. Louis County guidelines.
- Arrive prior to 1:15 PM and wait in your car for dismissal
- One group at a time will be brought down the outdoor staircase exit to the left of the front doors and wait on the sidewalk at the pickup area
- When you see your child please walk to the sidewalk to get your child safely
- One hour of supervised time where children enjoy fun and excitement.
- Walk-ins will only be allowed if not at maximum capacity.
- Great time to get fit and master your skills.
- Great time to use your make-up pass if your child misses their regular scheduled class. Must request pass in advance.
- Teachers are available to assist.
- Open gym is for members and non members 14 months through 22 years of age. Children kindergarten and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the gym. Per St. Louis guidelines, adults must wear masks when in the gym.
- Equipment available includes: Beams, Bars, Vault, Spring Floors, Foam Pits, 30′ Long Trampoline, 2 In-ground Tramps, 18′ Rope Climb and much, much more.
- All participating non members must have a release form signed by their parent.
(Release Form & Map)
- Adults are not allowed on equipment.
- Parent viewing is available on mezzanine.